Founded in 2011, DALIX was formed in a small garage with the idea to provide quality products to people all over the world. This ambitious dream has evolved DALIX into one of the premier brands in North America. We offer our employees a chance to grow into a position that they love, while learning every step of the way. Our culture embodies flexibility but also structure as we expand into new markets. If you are looking for a challenge from your peers and personal growth opportunity, then DALIX will be the perfect place for you to add value to your career. With extremely high employee retention and growing perks year after year, we work as a team to develop and solve problems in the day to day landscape of commerce. Salaries rise rapidly with increasing responsibilities and we always want to provide more for our employees. DALIX provides the ability to be promoted to higher positions as the company grows from your strengths and path you choose. A manager will assess your abilities and formulate a stable 3 to 5 year plan in the direction you desire. If you are an impeccable self-starter with attention to detail and pride yourself working toward goals in a high-quality atmosphere, then DALIX would be a perfect fit for you.
Please send us your resume and cover letter if you want to grow with our company and create a lasting impression..
AD-03492 Administrative Assistant:
Reports to: Office Manager/General Manager
Under the direction of the Office Manager, General Manager, control all office functions supporting the company’s administrative and customer service goals as outlined.
- Customer service support — using q-books, spreadsheets, word and database programs.
- Sales support, fax and mail company promotional information.
- Answering phones — in a pleasant and professional manner, direct calls, take complete and accurate messages, give customer and suppliers general information.
- Mail correspondence, quotes and quotation follow up.
- Data entry — Enter work orders, Packing Lists, and Invoices. Enter data for cost tracker, Enter jobs into schedule.
- Filing and organizing, typing, faxing, etc.
- Report generation as requested by management
- Process returns
Job Specifications & Skill Sets
- Communication skills in reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and procedures.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- General office duties
- Light lifting (< 25 pounds)
- Sitting, standing, walking, pushing & pulling, reaching, simple grasping, bending, and squatting.
- Must successfully pass a medical physical examination.
- Must pass a drug / alcohol screen test prior to hiring and if hired. This is to insure the health and safety of the general public, customers, fellow employees, and yourself, and the job classification that you are in is maintaining a drug and alcohol free environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Data Entry: 1 year
- High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year