DALIX Eye Of Horus Hat Womens Embroidered Baseball Cap
- EMBROIDERED - Eye Of Horus on front panel of cap, stitched with premium threading to ensure long-lasting quality
- NATURAL COTTON AND COMFORTABLE - Made with 100% Cotton , Soft on the Skin , Light Weight , Well Ventilated
- EASY TO ADJUST SIZING - Adult Womens, Adjustable 51 CM to 60 CM, fits Small , Medium , and Large ( S / M / L)
- PERFECT EVERYDAY HAT - Great gifts for family, friends, loved ones, perfect for symbolism expression of Egyptian deity
- Available in: Beige, Black, Khaki, Light Blue, Navy Blue, White
The Eye of Horus, an ancient Egyptian symbol with similar associations to the Eye of Ra. It has been told that Horus was an ancient Egyptian sky god shaped like a falcon. In one myth, when Set and Horus were fighting for the throne after the death of Osiris, Set gouged out Horus' eye. The majority of the eye was restored by either Hathor or Thoth, and when recovered, he offered it to Osiris in hopes of restoring his life. Thus, the Eye of Horus was often used to symbolize healing, protection, and restoration. Express yourselves with our 100% cotton cap in a great style that lasts over time. With our soft padded sweat band, this hat will fit great and gently on your head without aggravating the skin. Features Adjustable Size Buckled Strap, Soft inner sweat band lining.