DALIX Eye Of Horus T-Shirt Women's Embroidered Shirt
- EMBROIDERED - Eye Of Horus on wearer's left chest, stitched with premium threading to ensure long-lasting quality
- NATURAL COTTON AND COMFORTABLE - 100% combed ringspun cotton, Soft on the skin, Well ventilated, Light weight
- T-SHIRT SIZE - Small , Medium , Large , Extra Large Classic fit short sleeve tee shirt
- CASUAL STYLE FOR ANY OCCASION - Wear out casually any time, Also great gifts for family, friends, loved ones, perfect for symbolism expression of Egyptian deity
- COLORS - Black , Heather Gray , Light Pink , Navy Blue , White
The Eye of Horus, an ancient Egyptian symbol with similar associations to the Eye of Ra. It has been told that Horus was an ancient Egyptian sky god shaped like a falcon. In one myth, when Set and Horus were fighting for the throne after the death of Osiris, Set gouged out Horus' eye. The majority of the eye was restored by either Hathor or Thoth, and when recovered, he offered it to Osiris in hopes of restoring his life. Thus, the Eye of Horus was often used to symbolize healing, protection, and restoration. All our women's short sleeve tee embroideries are stitched with premium quality threading to ensure long lasting use. Made with combed ringspun cotton , Soft on the skin, Well ventilated, Light weight.