DALIX Sacred Quetzal Hat Womens Embroidered Baseball Cap
- EMBROIDERED - Quetzal on front panel of cap, stitched with premium threading to ensure long-lasting quality
- NATURAL COTTON AND COMFORTABLE - Made with 100% Cotton , Soft on the Skin , Light Weight , Well Ventilated
- EASY TO ADJUST SIZING - Adult Womens, Adjustable 51 CM to 60 CM, fits Small , Medium , and Large ( S / M / L)
- PERFECT EVERYDAY HAT - Great gifts for family, friends, loved ones, perfect for going out
- Comes in Beige, Black, Dark Green, Hot Pink, Navy Blue, White
Almost every ancient culture has a unique way of storytelling, teaching and recording cultural events. The Quetzal is an important symbol in both Aztec and Mayan culture; its name meaning "precious" or "sacred", is no surprise this bird was considered divine. Today, the quetzal is Guatemala's national bird, centuries after being considered sacred, the Quetzal is still glorified for all its majesty. Gift this to someone important in your life, or wear it to symbolize the value you hold for yourself. Express yourselves with our 100% cotton cap in a great style that lasts over time. With our soft padded sweat band, this hat will fit great and gently on your head without aggravating the skin. Features Adjustable Size Buckled Strap, Soft inner sweat band lining.